Help!!

I started this blog to keep my sanity and my house clutter free. My husband becomes the proud owner of a lot of STUFF quite regularly through his job. He has found us quite a few treasures, but sometimes I don't have a use for what he brings home and sadly (for him) I must part with it. So check in regularly to see what we have up for sale or free.


If you do request something (especially if it's free,) please be kind and pick it up within a day or two. Thank you.

Friday, August 27, 2010

Child's Hope/Toy Chest SOLD



This is so cute and would be so cute refinished for a little girl's room. I picture it white or pink with a cute long cushion on top and throw pillows to make it a window bench. It is very sturdy and good quality, but it does have peeling paint. The drawers are faux, fyi.