Help!!

I started this blog to keep my sanity and my house clutter free. My husband becomes the proud owner of a lot of STUFF quite regularly through his job. He has found us quite a few treasures, but sometimes I don't have a use for what he brings home and sadly (for him) I must part with it. So check in regularly to see what we have up for sale or free.


If you do request something (especially if it's free,) please be kind and pick it up within a day or two. Thank you.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Baby Boy Blessing Tux-Gone




It is so adorable! It does have a tiny bit of yellowing on the front (maybe where formula was drooled on it?) but I am sure that a good dry cleaning will fix it up. If you know of anyone that needs one, please feel free to come get it. It's too precious.

1 comment:

Grandma Bebbs said...

where was that 6 months ago??